Upcoming Movies and TV shows

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
I saw Black Panther.It was a little long but I enjoyed it and it featured one of my favorite fringe villain/heros in the teaser clip at the end of the credit roll.I won't mention who it is.
Venom movie coming out this fall starring DC bad guy Tom Hardy.
Deadpool 2 looks good.
I saw Wonder Woman the other day and all the women hype aside it felt like an average movie to me. Low on the superhero feel. Ok on the action. It's not the first female lead role despite what they are saying...charmed anyone?

The Trailers for Black Panther don't impress me but I do still want to see it.

Not a fan of Tom Hardy.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I saw Wonder Woman the other day and all the women hype aside it felt like an average movie to me. Low on the superhero feel. Ok on the action. It's not the first female lead role despite what they are saying...charmed anyone?
I noticed that WW is now offered on OnDemand so I might give it a watch.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington

The Trailers for Black Panther don't impress me but I do still want to see it.

Not a fan of Tom Hardy.

I saw the 1st 30 to 40 minutes and was thinking. "What was all the hype about"

I felt the same about BP even though i didnt see it yet i didnt uderstand the hype.
I noticed that WW is now offered on OnDemand so I might give it a watch.
Lol i started watching it but later that same night it was no longer free.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
I honestly liked Batman vs. Superman better
Another thing even though shes pretty i dint think that gal gadot was this super great actress they were touting her as. I think this was more whacky lib "strong women" nonsense too. Your right They made it seem like women never had leadership roles.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
The hype is just marketing and promoting gone into overdrive in order to pull in the maximum amount of money....nothing more.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Expanse season 3 starts April 11th

Another thing even though shes pretty i dint think that gal gadot was this super great actress they were touting her as. I think this was more whacky lib "strong women" nonsense too. Your right They made it seem like women never had leadership roles.
Before I watched Wonder Woman I watch a movie called Cursed which the lead role went to Christina Ricci (2005)....hmmmm...

Steve_C

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2017
Royal Oak, Michigan
www.midwestcustomflyrods.com
Yeah....... wont be watching Roseanne
Same here. I actually use to watch it back in the day. These days though so many of the sitcoms are so in your face liberal / democrat it just is sickening to watch. I wish they would leave all the political stuff out of sitcoms/tv, I watch tv to get away from garbage like that not to see more of it.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store