San Pedro Beani

dan518

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 20, 2014
uk
Very nice look like they have lots of potential. From seeing Andy raise his, have a divider to hand and add loads of hiding spots.

Stampion

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
Any luck getting them eating,I got 4 rio panucos and have tried pretty much everything.They taste and spit out most of the food ,I’ve soaked it tried soft foods but not much seems to their liking. Their bellies aren’t sunken maybe that sift through the gravel or eat algae.Hopefully they’ll come around any suggestions??

Stampion

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
I’ve had mine two weeks now very outgoing little guys,wish they’d eat more though.Mine are all about 3 inches I’m guessing they were raised on pellets,so after a day or two I figured they would eat with gusto.Peas are the only thing they really get after good.I use nls thera a, nls cichlid,northfin veggie,northfin cichlid,omega one floating,omega one veggie crumbles,hikari biogold all 1 mm or smaller.Ket me know when yours take to something.Water temp is at 75

Reactions: DBLN8

DBLN8

Dovii
MFK Member
Mine are eating Algaemax , Bug Bites and Omega one veggie. They're not huge eaters but there getting much better, for the 1st 2 weeks they didn't eat anything. water temp is 75 or so.

I’ve had mine two weeks now very outgoing little guys,wish they’d eat more though.Mine are all about 3 inches I’m guessing they were raised on pellets,so after a day or two I figured they would eat with gusto.Peas are the only thing they really get after good.I use nls thera a, nls cichlid,northfin veggie,northfin cichlid,omega one floating,omega one veggie crumbles,hikari biogold all 1 mm or smaller.Ket me know when yours take to something.Water temp is at 75

Brandonclark88

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2017
Very nice. I just picked up a group of san Pedro fry from Gus Sandoval and mine are muching down on some spirulina flakes and crushed NLS cichlid pellets. They seem to scavenge more at this size off the bottom than to eat from the surface.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store