1800 gallon build and my new 180

gnorris23

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2013
florida
I’ve been back to work and things are going really slow on my tanks. I did finish getting the 270 plumbed and running. Now I’m going to work on getting the canopy built.

It seems like everytime I decide to start working on the 1800 something major In my life happens. I put in my resignation at work effective end of March. The stress has been ridiculous and I see my kids 5 minutes out of the day. Luckily I’ll be home and with my kids but it will hinder my finances from getting the 1800 done quickly. But my plan is still to compete it. Just trying to decide what I want to do when I start working again.

gnorris23

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2013
florida
Thanks!! I’m just glad I knew how to fix it. Otherwise I’d have been really discouraged and would have sent the tank back and start over from scratch

Reactions: Maximizer

Maximizer

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
Nov 19, 2014
United States
How did the pond armor stick to the tank?It'd almost be worth doing a coat of pond armor (or any epoxy) in the whole tank to change the color if you wanted to. I've worked with pond armor before.

gnorris23

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2013
florida
I pond armored just the front all around the glass. The rest of the tank was fine. I didn’t do too much sanding. I don’t think it was really needed.

image.jpg

Reactions: Maximizer
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store