Kewpie's Dragon Worm Growth Thread

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
I’m not sure why it’s looking that way on the video, it’s actually Barton garnet sand like J jaws7777 . Maybe it’s the lighting
mine does that if the lights are dim and are on a setting that has more blue in it

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
Is that toothless from the train your dragon cartoons

Reactions: magpie

kewpiefishypewpie

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 21, 2016
Woot, Polleni sighting! He looks great with the garnet sand too.

Your dog is ADORABLE!
Thanks, she's the sweetest dog ever.

My male Polleni looks ready to spawn but the female doesn't seem quite ready. We'll see what happens.

kewpiefishypewpie

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 21, 2016
Just saw some genius on local aquarium facebook group posting pictures of his bichir's eating hot dogs. It's okay according to him though because he feeds it once a week as a treat, and it's turkey dogs with no additives, and other people do it, and it's not a staple in their diet.

Once a week seems like a staple to me, for god sake.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
Just saw some genius on local aquarium facebook group posting pictures of his bichir's eating hot dogs. It's okay according to him though because he feeds it once a week as a treat, and it's turkey dogs with no additives, and other people do it, and it's not a staple in their diet.

Ya know man some people should just fill their boots with cement and take a walk off a Pier

Polyaddict86

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 1, 2016
Yey bay bay

Stupid people, its a processed meat and not in a regular diet for them, smh

Reactions: kewpiefishypewpie
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store