FREE | North Jersey Aquarium Society Spring Auction 4/22 | $0 | Central NJ | Pickup

UnstoppableJayD

MFK NNJ
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2012
Northern NJ
What type of listing is this?:
FREE
What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?:
North Jersey Aquarium Society Spring Auction 4/22
What are your prices?:
Where are you located?:
Central NJ
Pickup or Able to Ship?:
Pickup
Description:
MFK- It is time for the big NJAS auction.... it is this Sunday 4/22/18 , should be a ton of fish to buy and lots of fun as usual. See you there

NJAS SPRING AUCTION 2018.jpg
Shipping method:
Acknowledgement:
I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Reactions: ny.subway

UnstoppableJayD

MFK NNJ
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2012
Northern NJ
U think there’s going to be datnoids, rays, jardini, or MBU puffers?
You never know what will show up... i can tell you last auction there were many datnoids a couple rays that i remmeber

Gourami Swami

MFK Moderators
Staff member
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2006
NJ
Going to this, want to sell some fish but not sure if I can stay the whole time. I know the auction starts at 12, how long does the whole process generally take? I just don't want to register and sell my fish, then have to leave before I'm able to collect the money for them.

00kevin

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 2, 2011
NJ
Gourami Swami Gourami Swami I believe they will mail you a check. What are you planning on bringing?

Gourami Swami

MFK Moderators
Staff member
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2006
NJ
Gourami Swami Gourami Swami I believe they will mail you a check. What are you planning on bringing?
Ah, that would be perfect. Thanks.
Bringing some small stuff to clear room in my tanks. Breeding trio of ameca splendens. Blue-eyes albino ancistus. a couple Panamium panamensis adult males, and a Hericthys tamasopoensis adult female. Maybe a few more things, have not decided.

Reactions: mrrobxc
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store