What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?:
Blue eyed pleco
What are your prices?:
Where are you located?:
North New Jersey/Hudson valley ny
Pickup or Able to Ship?:
Pickup
Description:
12”. Flawless. Has outgrown my tank pick up or delivery to north jersey/Hudson valley area. Price is firm and fair. 201-424-1661. NON NEGOTIABLE​
Shipping method:
Acknowledgement:
I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

94684EC2-3ED4-4FBC-8AB7-1655CD1A1AD5.jpeg

Jexnell

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 17, 2017
PNW
Someone needs to jump on this - if I were on the east coast, I would already be over at your house with a bucket and 250, lol. Nice fish, hope it goes to a good home.

Right, What he said. I had one about a decade ago and he was glorious.

Reactions: Davidiator

omojena

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2008
nj
Someone needs to jump on this - if I were on the east coast, I would already be over at your house with a bucket and 250, lol. Nice fish, hope it goes to a good home.
I can ship it to you if you’d like. My buddy owns a stingray business called USAA stingrays. He can ship it to you professionally if you’d like. You pay shipping. Let me know

hiplecoman

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 15, 2006
Honolulu,Hi
I can ship it to you if you’d like. My buddy owns a stingray business called USAA stingrays. He can ship it to you professionally if you’d like. You pay shipping. Let me know
Hi, can you ship it to Hawaii? What method of shipping will be used?

Skinzy87

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 13, 2018
London
Amazing fish in London people selling blue eyed Pleco £500 and I haven't seen one as nice as that someone better buy it quick but make sure u have the proper set up!

omojena

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2008
nj
Hi, can you ship it to Hawaii? What method of shipping will be used?
Airplane. If you find an airline that will let me drop it off at newark airport and you pay shipping I’ll send it. Let me know what you come up with. Usually I ship fish through southwest cargo

hiplecoman

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 15, 2006
Honolulu,Hi
Airplane. If you find an airline that will let me drop it off at newark airport and you pay shipping I’ll send it. Let me know what you come up with. Usually I ship fish through southwest cargo[/
United has a direct flight to Honolulu Mon-Fri. ETA in Honolulu is 1:15 pm. Departs Newark
(EWR) 8:15 am EST. Cannot remember the flight number. I used to get fish from a guy in Mahwah NJ & he used continental before United took over.
In case you are not familiar with shipping to Hawaii the consignee must have a current Hawaii state import permit, which I currently have. A copy of the permit must accompany the fish to Hawaii. The fish must be listed on a invoice/bill of lading with the scientific name & common name. The Hawaii conditional list has Panaque Suttoni, Blue Eyed Pleco. The box must say live fish. The permit number must appear on the box.
I don't know if United still requires the Shipper to drop off the night before departure.
If I'm not mistaken freight charge was around $60-$70.
When Contitnental was in existence it had 3 methods of freight.
CMR, general freight, Quik pack. CMR is Continental Must Ride, a priority classification.
Quik pack requirement was the box cannot exceed 90 linear inches. I'm not sure United adopted those methods. I kinda doubt it.
I thought I should mention to you on the parameters when shipping live fish to Hawaii
Best regards, Norman

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store