SmokeyDaScarecrow

Exodon
MFK Member
Mar 29, 2018
Australia
how much would it be send what exactly? as per other fees in general it would be the fish, possible box charges dependent on the order, freight which varies greatly, over seas id assume probably 2-500 and there is a fee from our fish and game wildlife to export animals of around 150-200. only additive on top of this would be any tax applied by your country.

Really only practical if someone is placing a bulk order to be honest but I guess its really just your personal value of the fish haha ive had people offer to spend all that on 5 4" rhoms hahaha which baffles me :D but hey, guess I cant complain. I'd spend a few extra hundred on some nice WC Carpet Pythons dependent on locality haha probably one of my favorite snakes ive owned
Thank you for the reply over in aus everything is expensive, Senagal Bichirs are $300au+ and Silver Arowana are like $800au+

Reactions: AquaScape

SmokeyDaScarecrow

Exodon
MFK Member
Mar 29, 2018
Australia
how much would it be send what exactly? as per other fees in general it would be the fish, possible box charges dependent on the order, freight which varies greatly, over seas id assume probably 2-500 and there is a fee from our fish and game wildlife to export animals of around 150-200. only additive on top of this would be any tax applied by your country.

Really only practical if someone is placing a bulk order to be honest but I guess its really just your personal value of the fish haha ive had people offer to spend all that on 5 4" rhoms hahaha which baffles me :D but hey, guess I cant complain. I'd spend a few extra hundred on some nice WC Carpet Pythons dependent on locality haha probably one of my favorite snakes ive owned
Thank you for the reply over in aus everything is expensive, Senagal Bichirs are $300au+ and Silver Arowana are like $800au+

AquaScape

Peacock Bass
Community Vendor
MFK Member
I agree definitely not a starry night. Very well could be a Macrognathus circumcinctus bit are a few that look very similar. I am looking for a dayi
If youd like, shoot me a message with your contact information and I can put you on the list for when and or if I get them in if youre interested

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
How many Juruense cats are left? I'm hoping there still available on June 1st when I get paid. Can you post a picture of the niger catfish?

Reactions: AquaScape

AquaScape

Peacock Bass
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Can you post the Rhom pics on here?
I sent them over to your cell. If you didn't get them let me know, the quality isn't gonna be great just because its from my cell and not off the store camera

AquaScape

Peacock Bass
Community Vendor
MFK Member
How many Juruense cats are left? I'm hoping there still available on June 1st when I get paid. Can you post a picture of the niger catfish?
just around 10 left. and let me see if I have any taken already if not I have to use my cell but the pics wont be that great of quality, if you still want them let me know!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store