DieselHybrid Has Pearl Stingrays! But something is strange..

Woefulrelic

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Dec 7, 2013
NJ
They are very aggressive. The most aggressive rays I have owned

Cheers to that! These are developing well. I have some new projects that you are going to love Richard!
Seems like lots of people have had discouraging set backs in the last few years so I'm happy to see you are still chugging along. Always get worried when people go quiet.

Dloks

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2011
in a car
i dont quite understand genetics.. will these produce albino or just a small chance it will carry the gene?

amazing rays tho!!
They will only produce albino babies

Reactions: keepinfish

Dieselhybrid

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2010
Here
Seems like lots of people have had discouraging set backs in the last few years so I'm happy to see you are still chugging along. Always get worried when people go quiet.
That's the truth this hobby is tough sometimes. Still going strong. Things were busy for awhile so I needed to really organize my time. My time spent online had to be reduced. Thank you for the concern pal. Means a great deal.

I ain't dead yet :)

Last edited:

Dieselhybrid

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2010
Here
i dont quite understand genetics.. will these produce albino or just a small chance it will carry the gene?

amazing rays tho!!
They will only produce albino babies
Yes if these breed successfully they will produce 100% albino offspring. Thanks Dloks Dloks ! The site you provided explains the recessive gene accurately.

SHARK13

Aimara
MFK Member
Oct 29, 2012
Glad these are doing awesome for you! Will be awesome to see you produce pups! I think you will be the first on hobbyist level in the USA to produce albinos!

Dieselhybrid

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2010
Here
Glad these are doing awesome for you! Will be awesome to see you produce pups! I think you will be the first on hobbyist level in the USA to produce albinos!
Thank you and all of your help over the years. I'm just happy they are healthy, anything beyond that is a blessing.

Nothing wrong with being runner-up to the Jedi Master :)

Reactions: SHARK13 and Dloks

SHARK13

Aimara
MFK Member
Oct 29, 2012
No one can compete haha and for good reason!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store