Was wondering, could I put silver hatchets and emerald corys with Uaru
hatches = 2.75 inchs
Emerald Cory = 3 inchs

thanks!

Kingster

Piranha
MFK Member
May 21, 2018
View attachment 1317222 View attachment 1317223 It's 8 long x 3 wide x 2 high. A couple of photos attached. Also some Geos, red Rainbowfish, madagascar rainbows, filament barbs, scissortails and chocolate cichlids.
Which of does are south American besides the chocolate cichlids, geos, and uaru. I was wondering, is 4 uarus, 1 severum, 12 corys, 12 tetras, and 3 red head tapojoas too less to fill a 120 gallon 5' x 18" x 26"

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
Which of does are south American besides the chocolate cichlids, geos, and uaru. I was wondering, is 4 uarus, 1 severum, 12 corys, 12 tetras, and 3 red head tapojoas too less to fill a 120 gallon 5' x 18" x 26"

The Festivum and Corydora are SA.

Giant Val

Exodon
MFK Member
Jul 15, 2017
Qld, Australia
Forgot to mention that I also have thread-fin acaras and ottos in there (both American). The uaru don't even seem to worry the little ottos. I've never kept Severums, so can't comment on them. But the others are probably all fine together. Your tank holds about one third the volume of mine, but you are proposing a lot less biomass than me, so it's probably okay. I do 50% water change weekly. There is 3 x FX6s all down one end, twin wave makers down other end to ensure good water circulation. I also have UV sterilisers.

Kingster

Piranha
MFK Member
May 21, 2018
Forgot to mention that I also have thread-fin acaras and ottos in there (both American). The uaru don't even seem to worry the little ottos. I've never kept Severums, so can't comment on them. But the others are probably all fine together. Your tank holds about one third the volume of mine, but you are proposing a lot less biomass than me, so it's probably okay. I do 50% water change weekly. There is 3 x FX6s all down one end, twin wave makers down other end to ensure good water circulation. I also have UV sterilisers.
would one fx6 work?
Also what would you say are the cons for UV sterilizers and how do you keep them, are they worth the trouble in my aquarium

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store