AquaScape

Peacock Bass
Community Vendor
MFK Member
I stopped by the shop yesterday to check out the stock.....lots of tempting goodies and it looks like the layout has been changed around a bit since my last visit.
They also had the biggest gar that I have ever laid eyes on in person!
Glad you came by the store, sorry it may have been a little all over the place haha were in the process of opening a bigger store next door haha, and that gar is a beauty right?? wish those pacu didn't nip his fins though.. glad its healing back nicely

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Glad you came by the store, sorry it may have been a little all over the place haha were in the process of opening a bigger store next door haha, and that gar is a beauty right?? wish those pacu didn't nip his fins though.. glad its healing back nicely
No,everything was fine there looked to be a few tanks moved around and an aisle widened.Good news on the impending bigger space,cant wait to see it all completed.
What kind of gar is that?

AquaScape

Peacock Bass
Community Vendor
MFK Member
No,everything was fine there looked to be a few tanks moved around and an aisle widened.Good news on the impending bigger space,cant wait to see it all completed.
What kind of gar is that?
I was told it is a banana gar or yellow gar? not 100% but that's what i recall, and pretty sure they are both synonymous names but I'm just not familiar with them myself. And tell me about it haha I'm stoked, doing saltwater again once its all up and running hopefully too

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Although I had one years ago I'm not really into gars and I can't really tell one species from the next but that was one damned impressive looking beast.

AquaScape

Peacock Bass
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Although I had one years ago I'm not really into gars and I can't really tell one species from the next but that was one damned impressive looking beast.
Agreed and agreed haha

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store