I am a MonsterDogKeeper also....

Steve Paul

Exodon
MFK Member
Jun 11, 2018
In addition to my Monster Fish obsession....I also have Monster dogs! Here is a pic of my fave dog, Sherman. He is a Saint Bernard x Bloodhound mix (all of our dogs are rescues). He is about 34" at the shoulder and weighs in at around 235#. Our other dogs are two Saint Bernards and one Bloodhound. All rescues. Sherm couch.jpg Sherman footprint.jpg

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
When he was in his growth period , it was horrendous but, now it is actually not much. He gets 3 cups of grain free kibble and about 1.5 pounds of chicken breast/heart/gizzard/liver/thighs per day.
Actually a very good diet for dogs this size

slipshodman

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Oct 26, 2016
Australia
Beautiful looking fella.

I am a monster dog keeper too, Great Danes are my thing, i have had them most of my life, Most recently I had two sisters from pups, unfortunately down to one now as her sister had to be put to sleep a couple of weeks ago due to cancer but she had a good long life for a dane, nearly 10 years old, cuts deep when it happens and will now probably be the last time i have dogs in my life
I just give the one i have left a little extra TLC as she doesn't need to share anymore

But big dogs are awesome

Reactions: DrownedFishonFire

Shellysbettas

Feeder Fish
Jul 22, 2018
Beautiful looking fella.

I am a monster dog keeper too, Great Danes are my thing, i have had them most of my life, Most recently I had two sisters from pups, unfortunately down to one now as her sister had to be put to sleep a couple of weeks ago due to cancer but she had a good long life for a dane, nearly 10 years old, cuts deep when it happens and will now probably be the last time i have dogs in my life
I just give the one i have left a little extra TLC as she doesn't need to share anymore

But big dogs are awesome
I'm sorry about your dog, I bet both you and her sister miss her very much, on Christmas Eve I lost my 18 yr old Weiner dog, he was attacked, sending love from one sad heart to another.... memories are awesome though

• Sad
Reactions: DrownedFishonFire

Shellysbettas

Feeder Fish
Jul 22, 2018
In addition to my Monster Fish obsession....I also have Monster dogs! Here is a pic of my fave dog, Sherman. He is a Saint Bernard x Bloodhound mix (all of our dogs are rescues). He is about 34" at the shoulder and weighs in at around 235#. Our other dogs are two Saint Bernards and one Bloodhound. All rescues. View attachment 1319584 View attachment 1319585
Monster paws on a monster dog!! Give him a squeeze from me!! Rescues are the best!!

Reactions: Steve Paul
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store