Getting My Groove Back...

Dloks

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2011
in a car
shookONES shookONES ive kept large bichirs with charcin no problem. I had a 20” endli biggest appetite you can imagine with 5-7” atf and armatus. I believe Troy1015 Troy1015 had similar set up armatus, tiger fish, and you already know his collections of expensive worms

Troy1015

Banned
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2011
Seattle
I have been lucky so far with putting smaller fish in my set up then again i feed pretty regularly and only agression i get if from my largest PBB ans thats just towards other bichrirs, can't believe he killed those masheer i mean for an experiment ship him to cali and lets see what happens in my tank lol Hao Hao normally sells me his agressive bichirs then they come to my tank and PBB puts them in there place lol

Reactions: shookONES

shookONES

Casper... the not so friendly ghost
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2005
Totowa, NJ
I just want to take a minute to shout out F fenderwai at Monster Aquarium. The last few years Toyin has become unresponsive to messages, probably more concerned with maintaining wholesale relationships and ignoring the low level hobbyists. No worries, I’ll spend my money elsewhere. After venting my frustrations with John, he came through big time. Today was an epic day for polys for me. I added several new fish all wild caught. It’s a surreal feeling getting first crack at a fresh shipment of wild imports. I’ll post updates in a couple days, but here’s a sneak peak before I head off to work.

View attachment 1319782

07FD4DB1-6217-4F6C-B9B2-7B5CFBB0707F.jpeg

AD5F0A2F-D1D1-40F1-9180-53EC60E549B4.jpeg

Troy1015

Banned
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2011
Seattle
...for a split second I thought these Guinea Laps were the ever elusive sp Dabola. Guess the search continues
I have a 22 23 inch one i got from serge has that same exact pattern and looks like same head shape.

Yea Dabola seems us in the US have to keep looking I pretty much have moved on from my search to much effort to much cash offered to little response from the man that can get them.

shookONES

Casper... the not so friendly ghost
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2005
Totowa, NJ
I have a 22 23 inch one i got from serge has that same exact pattern and looks like same head shape.

Yea Dabola seems us in the US have to keep looking I pretty much have moved on from my search to much effort to much cash offered to little response from the man that can get them.
I think Monster Aquarium will be a force to be reckoned with in that part of the world. Now if I could just get my hands on a congicus we’ll be in business. Then maybe I’ll set my sights on a platinum endli.

Reactions: jaws7777 and Dloks
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store