Aquarium Photos from Amsterdam Zoo

vitaly

Dovii
MFK Member
Feb 4, 2010
www.youtube.com

Finally, organized my Amsterdam Zoo photos. They did not have a lot of fish there, but everything was super healthy and neat. I would say, it's a perfect example of Dutch quality))) Oh, and it's the oldest Zoo in Europe (or so they claim). I was taking all photos with my crappy phone, so please excuse the graininess.

Super Giant African Lungfsh: Now, I kind of wish the gave him a bigger tank. He is monsterous. Like really huge. I bet, it can eat a dog or a small child, if it really wanted to

My friend Kristine in front of the lung fish: the lung fish seemed interested))))

The lungfish and me)))

A close up of the massive lung)))

I don't even know how to take care of them, but now I want a marine aquarium with this guys

Full Tank Shot: amazing, isn't it?

A Baby Nurse Shark

Sea Horse Tank: Check out this neat sea horse feeder. A pretty neat idea. It keeps all the little sea monkeys confined to the glass tube. And the sea horses seem to really like it.

Another View of the Seahorse Feeder: what an amazing idea

An Amazon Tank with the biggest pacu and red tail catfish that I have seen. They are massive.

A Super Gigantic Giant Gourami (Osphronemus goramy): it must cost a fortune to feed it

A Tank with two Electric Eels (Electrophorus electricus). Not sure how they clean it. I wouldn't stick my hands in there)))

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio

Finally, organized my Amsterdam Zoo photos. They did not have a lot of fish there, but everything was super healthy and neat. I would say, it's a perfect example of Dutch quality))) Oh, and it's the oldest Zoo in Europe (or so they claim). I was taking all photos with my crappy phone, so please excuse the graininess.

Super Giant African Lungfsh: Now, I kind of wish the gave him a bigger tank. He is monsterous. Like really huge. I bet, it can eat a dog or a small child, if it really wanted to

My friend Kristine in front of the lung fish: the lung fish seemed interested))))

The lungfish and me)))

A close up of the massive lung)))

I don't even know how to take care of them, but now I want a marine aquarium with this guys

Full Tank Shot: amazing, isn't it?

A Baby Nurse Shark

Sea Horse Tank: Check out this neat sea horse feeder. A pretty neat idea. It keeps all the little sea monkeys confined to the glass tube. And the sea horses seem to really like it.

Another View of the Seahorse Feeder: what an amazing idea

An Amazon Tank with the biggest pacu and red tail catfish that I have seen. They are massive.

A Super Gigantic Giant Gourami (Osphronemus goramy): it must cost a fortune to feed it

A Tank with two Electric Eels (Electrophorus electricus). Not sure how they clean it. I wouldn't stick my hands in there)))

Nice pics thanks for sharing.:)

Reactions: vitaly

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
Those are some nice fish!
Love the seahorse feeder, do you know the species of anemone?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store