tong training pacman frog

"]["

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 12, 2018
Have you tried cutting the nightcrawler in bite size pieces?
The blood, smell, and squirm of a freshly cut nc might do the trick.

I've mostly fed young pacs in a betta cup/lid or tupperware. At one point they were eating aro sticks one at a time, in a cup but only swallowed if the pellets were hard. Once the pellet soaked and soften, pac refused. Hope this helps.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

Charney

The Fish Doctor
Staff member
MFK Member
Nov 15, 2005
Somerville NJ
[", post: 7946579, member: 166465"]Have you tried cutting the nightcrawler in bite size pieces?
The blood, smell, and squirm of a freshly cut nc might do the trick.

I've mostly fed young pacs in a betta cup/lid or tupperware. At one point they were eating aro sticks one at a time, in a cup but only swallowed if the pellets were hard. Once the pellet soaked and soften, pac refused. Hope this helps.
I have been cutting them up with no luck. All my feeding is in the tank. I can try out if it

Charney

The Fish Doctor
Staff member
MFK Member
Nov 15, 2005
Somerville NJ
Great news. He took cut up night crawler from the tongs today. I put him in an empty 5 gallon which really allows you to rub under her chin and she ate. Really a pathetic animal overall. She opens her mouth and you place the worm right in there. The second piece was too long and took for ever for her to eat. I think i will introduce frozen pinkies next week.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
Great news. He took cut up night crawler from the tongs today. I put him in an empty 5 gallon which really allows you to rub under her chin and she ate. Really a pathetic animal overall. She opens her mouth and you place the worm right in there. The second piece was too long and took for ever for her to eat. I think i will introduce frozen pinkies next week.
Just don't make rodents a staple for these guys (I'm 90 percent sure you already know this but I'm not 100 percent sure).

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store