Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

J. H.

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Oct 14, 2016
Hello; OK I'll bite. What is a 1%er?
1%ers are those evil people occupied wallstreet was protesting. AKA rich people. My parents are rich enough to let live in their house and support me while I go to college. We live in a one-family house with a yard and 3 cars. (a '95, '05 and '09, but still three cars.) I think that counts as rich. Yes, I voted for Clinton, but I respect Trump as my president, even if dislike him even more then H. Clinton. (I disliked him before he announced candidacy for president.) No, I do NOT like Deblasio (NYC's current liberal mayor). I like Bloomberg and wish he was president. I think NY is the best place in the world. My favorite president of all time is FDR. I am not a Reagan fan. I would call myself a feminist if I could figure out what it means. I am racist/xenophoobic (I grew up and live with it.), but work on it so it should not be an important factor in my life. I have very nearly been the victim of g@y rape, (fought back and got rescued) so I am not inclined to like g@ys, but they don't bother me much, and I have a sort of friend who is g@y. I believe in Global 'Warming'. I am a very religious Jew, you might call me Hasidic. I am mixed up, but call myself a LIBERAL!!

Kris P Bacon

Piranha
MFK Member
May 7, 2018
GOD's country Arcadia Fl. Chasing mollies
1%ers are those evil people occupied wallstreet was protesting. AKA rich people. My parents are rich enough to let live in their house and support me while I go to college. We live in a one-family house with a yard and 3 cars. (a '95, '05 and '09, but still three cars.) I think that counts as rich. Yes, I voted for Clinton, but I respect Trump as my president, even if dislike him even more then H. Clinton. (I disliked him before he announced candidacy for president.) No, I do NOT like Deblasio (NYC's current liberal mayor). I like Bloomberg and wish he was president. I think NY is the best place in the world. My favorite president of all time is FDR. I am not a Reagan fan. I would call myself a feminist if I could figure out what it means. I am racist/xenophoobic (I grew up and live with it.), but work on it so it should not be an important factor in my life. I have very nearly been the victim of g@y rape, (fought back and got rescued) so I am not inclined to like g@ys, but they don't bother me much, and I have a sort of friend who is g@y. I believe in Global 'Warming'. I am a very religious Jew, you might call me Hasidic. I am mixed up, but call myself a LIBERAL!!
The 1% are the uber rich. Even making 300 grand a year is not in the 1% bracket. They have multi million $ a year income. Yours sounds like middle/upper middle class.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
It seems like there should be a photo to accompany all of that.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
I am a proud Liberal!
I respect that. You've always seemed like a sensible lib not these whacko left wing maniacs. Almost all of my friends are libs it was tough being the only concervative in the group lol.

I can respect liberals opinions but just do not like how they go about communicating them or achieveming their goals. Ya gotta admit allot of these celeb libs are disgusting vulgar slime balls.

What's even worse are conservatives that act like libs... Ugh

K krichardson

What bothers me most is how much they get in social assistance. My wife sent me something once that said they get up 60 or 70% of all social assistance while the rest goes to actual citizens. To me that's is what needs to end like ASAP.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store