POST PICS OF YOUR SHRIMP, CRAYS, CRABS AND LOBSTERS HERE

Crabcakes

Feeder Fish
Nov 15, 2017
IMG_20171114_194906.jpg my new friend! No idea what kind but they are a fair size, i kinda want to get them a sand or finer gravel since reading on crayfish but the store i got them had them with gravel and rocks so this will do for now!

Reactions: julnj2

julnj2

Candiru
MFK Member
May 25, 2005
Tampa Bay, FL
This guy was sold as an Indonesian lobster but turned out to be a red claw (C. Quadricarinatus). I am not sure if it is an Indonesian version or the shop owner was mistaken. Anyway the 1st photo is of the 3"er as I bought him brown with orange joints. The second is of him after his first or second moult a definite change to a bluer hue still with a brownish overtone. The next one is a couple more moults and is starting to show a small amount of red in the claw and the brown over the back is turning blue green. The next one is after another moult and the red is getting bolder on the claw. The last one was taken last night, unfortunately the camera does not seem to capture the deep aqua green of his back that turns to bright blue in the legs and claws. He is turning into a very flashy cray!

View attachment 189240

View attachment 189241

View attachment 189242

View attachment 189243

View attachment 189244
Very nice!

julnj2

Candiru
MFK Member
May 25, 2005
Tampa Bay, FL
This guy was sold as an Indonesian lobster but turned out to be a red claw (C. Quadricarinatus). I am not sure if it is an Indonesian version or the shop owner was mistaken. Anyway the 1st photo is of the 3"er as I bought him brown with orange joints. The second is of him after his first or second moult a definite change to a bluer hue still with a brownish overtone. The next one is a couple more moults and is starting to show a small amount of red in the claw and the brown over the back is turning blue green. The next one is after another moult and the red is getting bolder on the claw. The last one was taken last night, unfortunately the camera does not seem to capture the deep aqua green of his back that turns to bright blue in the legs and claws. He is turning into a very flashy cray!

View attachment 189240

View attachment 189241

View attachment 189242

View attachment 189243

View attachment 189244
Very nice!
Beautiful Pics!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store