Bufonis info + progression thread.

Dloks

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2011
in a car
Let's you find that elusive dream, peace and quiet
I have that og to help me sleep and dream every night. Quietness is the problem here. Even when I sleep I hear them yell for a bottle haha! Man holy crap this thread has derailed badly I’m sorry OP

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

justarn

Arapaima
MFK Member
May 24, 2011
Kent UK
Lol, mods can you delete the last 3 pages haha....

Reactions: Dloks

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Man having two kids with Mega Blocks. It feels like a land mine than caltrops
Mega blocks are for rookies. Them little Legos are like little dam shards of glass !!!
I swear they do it purposefully.

Bro it’s soooo freakin hilarious you mentioned that. On Sunday I was at my moms house, my two kids got a hold of a sticky glue mousetrap or whatever. Completely covered themselves in the glue. Took me 2 hours if not longer to remove the glue from their arm, legs, and hair lmao. There was another trap in the backyard.. however unfortunately the two mouses did not make it
Mwwwwhahahahaha that happened at my son's bday party one of his idiot friends got covered in the stuff. Serves him right for being in places he shouldnt have been. I got a 1 yr old that thinks it's cute to hide stuff. Find the cell phone in the garbage, remote in the closet or car keys in the toilet... straight up terrorist that one

thebiggerthebetter

Senior Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2009
Naples, FL, USA
To keep on topic, I must post a few bufonis shots from my library, which many have seen ten times before, mind you:

jags 1.jpg Jello, jeff raps Pseudopimelodus sp ‘orange Jau Pedra’.jpg Jello, pseudopimelodus from Fish Central.jpg

Definitely not a female but quite sexy as you can see haha.

View attachment 1323980
In all fairness to Justin (and in a bid to hone his idea of appeal), I must submit myself too to an examining forum eye so you could have fun at my expense too:

this_cute_girl_is_capable_to_catch_a_13_kg_catfish_with_her_bare_hands_640_03.jpg

thebiggerthebetter

Senior Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2009
Naples, FL, USA

PYRU

Probation Member
Probation Member
Apr 8, 2015
SE
To keep on topic, I must post a few bufonis shots from my library, which many have seen ten times before, mind you:

View attachment 1324236 View attachment 1324237 View attachment 1324238

In all fairness to Justin (and in a bid to hone his idea of appeal), I must submit myself too to an examining forum eye so you could have fun at my expense too:

View attachment 1324234
I like the color in the 3rd from the top. Really nice cats

You can't be revealing our secrets down here :) she's crazy noodling where she's at. They pulled a massive alligator out of Camden not that long ago and an over 10ft'er ate a fish we caught in eufaula.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store