Got nip by my gsp omg!

datnoids81806

Candiru
MFK Member
Jun 20, 2011
Toronto
One of my finger just got nip by my gsp while I was doing water change for the tank but no bleeding and no cut. Do I actually still need to go to the emergency? I bought the gsp from my LFS for almost two months now.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
One of my finger just got nip by my gsp while I was doing water change for the tank but no bleeding and no cut. Do I actually still need to go to the emergency? I bought the gsp from my LFS for almost two months now.

I don't think you have to worry about anything never heard of the beak being venomous. The good thing is the Puffer didn't break the skin.

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
I don't think you have to worry about anything never heard of the beak being venomous. The good thing is the Puffer didn't break the skin.
Just be careful in the future, as bigger puffers can take off bits of your finger.

Btw: these fish are poisonous not venomous, so unless you take a bite of him, you should be fine lol

datnoids81806

Candiru
MFK Member
Jun 20, 2011
Toronto
Thank you for all the answers guys I am doing alright but to be honest I am a little bit of scared after it nipped me yesterday.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store