June 2018 POTM winner: k9plums!

CICHLID STRAIN HUNTERS

Candiru
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2014
Again congratulations and everyone who voted for my pic THANKS! Cant believe we came in 3rd. Now that I got that out the way. Boy did I mess up with that screen shot, trying to be perfect and it wasn't until I looked on the POTM page and seen my pic up there (surprise#1) that I saw the blooper, Oh no is what I said at first but I must admit as I was reading the comments I started to smile seem like more people were engaging commenting over it (the blooper), over all it was fun If I had to do it over who knows I may leave it just like that. But beware in the gym in working on my shot! And No not the screenshot until next time ✌

Serpentine

Piranha
MFK Member
May 17, 2018
I ultimately voted for the winning entry but it was a tough choice because there were a few that I really liked. It was the unusual nature of the fish and the technical skill that broke a 4-way tie for me. We have some talented photographers and very nice fish here. It makes voting hard!

Reactions: k9plums and Matteus

Ogertron3000

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Nov 6, 2017
Australia
Again congratulations and everyone who voted for my pic THANKS! Cant believe we came in 3rd. Now that I got that out the way. Boy did I mess up with that screen shot, trying to be perfect and it wasn't until I looked on the POTM page and seen my pic up there (surprise#1) that I saw the blooper, Oh no is what I said at first but I must admit as I was reading the comments I started to smile seem like more people were engaging commenting over it (the blooper), over all it was fun If I had to do it over who knows I may leave it just like that. But beware in the gym in working on my shot! And No not the screenshot until next time ✌
It's all in good fun, try again next time. Nice pic you had overall. Was hard to choose this month, looking forward to TOTM next.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store