Thinking of getting a Flowerhorn!

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
How'd I miss this thead?
Flowerhorn is rather average, but if you like him buy him.
You seemed to have been out in field when I posted this but as stated,this one should suit me quute nicely.

Kenneth Pham

Exodon
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2018
Best of luck with your FH!! Welcome to the FH side of things. They’re a very interactive and rewarding fish to keep!!

Reactions: Matteus

Dloks

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2011
in a car
I have a FH in my community Big Kokasarus. Had him since he was sperm sized. Great with all my other fishes, punked by my goldfish

Matteus

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2018
Canada eh
Oops should have kept reading. How big are the dats you are hoping to house this guy with?

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Oops should have kept reading. How big are the dats you are hoping to house this guy with?
The dats are much bigger,some of them are about ten inches.I have no idea how quickly flowers grow but I suspect that their growth rate is much faster than those of dats and it wouldn't take him very long to catch up to them.

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
The dats are much bigger,some of them are about ten inches.I have no idea how quickly flowers grow but I suspect that their growth rate is much faster than those of dats and it wouldn't take him very long to catch up to them.
Yes they are fast growers
I have a FH in my community Big Kokasarus. Had him since he was sperm sized. Great with all my other fishes, punked by my goldfish
lol worth videoing!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store