MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
.....and,we can't have that going on!

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
We should just make america not so much of a p$!#% anymore. A boy is joking around with his friend and says he's gonna kill him for being stupid. Back then the teacher would tell them to stop messing around and get back to their work. Now they call the cops.
Agreed, I mean everything's wussified now, and sense has been replaced with freaking out over nothing.

Reactions: fishhead0103666

imabot

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2017
A male knows he doesn't belong in the girl's bathroom but chooses to go in anyways...reeps what he sows...kind of like do the crime do the time.
Actually I do care, the boy should be expelled from school. They gave him his own bathroom and he choose to ignore it.
Dang are you in need of some help. I guess death threats are okay now because a transgender child used the bathroom.

Kind of obvious you didn't read the article. She couldn't find the bathroom in time so she used the girls' bathroom.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Dang are you in need of some help. I guess death threats are okay now because a transgender child used the bathroom.

Kind of obvious you didn't read the article. She couldn't find the bathroom in time so she used the girls' bathroom.
IN THE ARTICLE it says he had a habit of looking over the stalls at girls.

If you have that kind of issue you make sure all your T's are crossed before you start school. I serious doubt at 12 he already had his man parts removed.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
ESPN TAKES A KNEE!......
ESPN has decided not to show the National Anthem portion of their NFL game telecasts this season."Our plan going into this year is to not broadcast the anthem.".....explained network president Jimmy Pitaro.

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
ESPN TAKES A KNEE!......
ESPN has decided not to show the National Anthem portion of their NFL game telecasts this season."Our plan going into this year is to not broadcast the anthem.".....explained network president Jimmy Pitaro
Them and the NFL are trying to hide it to keep viewership.
hello; I read an article about this. ESPN tried to make it seem they had other reasons than the controversy over anthem protests such as more time dedicated to the game, but yeah they took a knee.
College ball here I come.

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
Them and the NFL are trying to hide it to keep viewership.
They lost mine and many others, they don't even have the spine to give real reasons,for not playing the anthem on t.v, they must be invertebrates by now,no backbone

PYRU

Probation Member
Probation Member
Apr 8, 2015
SE
ESPN TAKES A KNEE!......
ESPN has decided not to show the National Anthem portion of their NFL game telecasts this season."Our plan going into this year is to not broadcast the anthem.".....explained network president Jimmy Pitaro.
If the nfl would man up like they said it would be a non issue.

It's good to see there's enough people disgusted or annoyed they quit viewing which is affecting ratings

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store