Teach me to BREED Aligators

Pere

Exodon
MFK Member
Aug 18, 2018
Beside what Deadliestviper7 said, a large pond about the size of a city block, nice warm temps in summer, lots of direct sun, and tons of fish, and chicken carcasses, lots of hot dogs.
Be prepared to shovel a lot of ****.
There's one in almost every pond of that size I've seen from Sarasota Fl on south.
That's sound quiet expensive to make. And the pond there is lovely...but lilies and grasses should take time to grow I guess.

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
Just dig a normal farm pond, and fence it, it doesn't have to be fancy

As far as feeding them: a mix of butcher/fish scraps,live fish, chickens and ducks, beef,pork,dogfood,prawns,wholefish,dogfood or basically any meat works

Reactions: Matteus and Pere

Pere

Exodon
MFK Member
Aug 18, 2018
Beside what Deadliestviper7 said, a large pond about the size of a city block, nice warm temps in summer, lots of direct sun, and tons of fish, and chicken carcasses, lots of hot dogs.
Be prepared to shovel a lot of ****.
There's one in almost every pond of that size I've seen from Sarasota Fl on south.
That's sound quiet expensive to make. And the pond there is lovely...but lilies and grasses should take time to grow I guess.
They generally mate after the cold period of any country they are in, if you keep several outdoors then they will almost certainly breed
They generally mate after the cold period of any country they are in, if you keep several outdoors then they will almost certainly breed
Thanks alot...that's so satisfying

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
I'm interested in seeing the outcome of this thread, watching it now.

jhook

Polypterus
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2016
Bama
$20k?! That’s an insane price for a reptile! But then again, if I had money to burn like that, I would be doing lots of crazy stuff.

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
A crocodile moat? Why not just make it a freshwater moat with gators and bull sharks?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store