4x3x2 reef tank

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
Well I gotta say, I'm not a fan of corals or any of that stuff and I'm barely a fan of live rock but that tank is gorgeous. I especially love the... anemone? On the right side of the tank about halfway up near the green thing.

raycam01_au

Aimara
MFK Member
Oct 26, 2007
Brisbane
Well I gotta say, I'm not a fan of corals or any of that stuff and I'm barely a fan of live rock but that tank is gorgeous. I especially love the... anemone? On the right side of the tank about halfway up near the green thing.
Thanks mate
The "Anemome" is actually a Helio (Heliofungia actiniformis) miushroom coral :) everyone mistakes it for a Nem, it looks great, and those green things are Torches, they are growing well
we did our little ocean box and like sharing it, my background is freshwater catties and african species, for many years and my girlfriends is bettas and aquascaping, Amano style, so I think we blend well

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
Fat fingers hit that last m instead of the n that I wanted to put lol. And that's a coral? I'm very suprised, never thought a coral could look like that. Anyway, I wish you the best of luck with this tank :D. I'll be watching from the background mostly :p.

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
Sexy Sexy Sexy tank coming along so well, super happy with the growth and how the tank is coming along
heaps more sps and a few other goodies coming
Nice are you going to attach anything to the upper back side of the tank?

raycam01_au

Aimara
MFK Member
Oct 26, 2007
Brisbane
funny you should say that, yes yes and yes
thats been the plan since we set it up to see how everything places and then go from there
we have to ideas on how we will approach it :)
we are picking up 8 diff types of coral today and Tuesday of next week and we will start to organise it all :)

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
funny you should say that, yes yes and yes
thats been the plan since we set it up to see how everything places and then go from there
we have to ideas on how we will approach it :)
we are picking up 8 diff types of coral today and Tuesday of next week and we will start to organise it all :)
That excites me, lately I've been looking at "crocodile island scolies" and some of the "stone anemones"

Reactions: raycam01_au
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store