Your Move,Viper!

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
My bad. Hard to keep track sometimes
No biggie and it is hard to keep up with all the stuff that goes on and whether it's been posted or not......about a week ago Viper posted about the woman who was refused service at Taco Bell because none of the employees spoke English and they were just getting around to discussing it this week on another forum I post on.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
That woman/cop in Dallas seems to be in trouble as the victim was about 12 feet away from the door where the gun was fired(she hasn't said she thought he had a gun, so...)

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Get this: Cody Wilson, the man behind the 3-D gun blueprints. Who has been pushing for public release has now been charged on sexual assault. He supposedly met up with a 16 year old at a hotel. The government at a point listed him as one of the top 15 most dangerous people in America.

I personally have been against the release of 'these' blueprints. But this sure seems fishy or convenient. He's getting national wide attention and decides to hook up with a minor. I'm not buying it.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/d1936c7c-d1d4-3909-b2b5-bd4002dd163a/facing-sexual-assault.html

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Entrapment?.....sexual abuse claims seems to be weapons of the dims of late and how better to destroy someone in the dreaded gun industry?

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
Get this: Cody Wilson, the man behind the 3-D gun blueprints. Who has been pushing for public release has now been charged on sexual assault. He supposedly met up with a 16 year old at a hotel. The government at a point listed him as one of the top 15 most dangerous people in America.

I personally have been against the release of 'these' blueprints. But this sure seems fishy or convenient. He's getting national wide attention and decides to hook up with a minor. I'm not buying it.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/d1936c7c-d1d4-3909-b2b5-bd4002dd163a/facing-sexual-assault.html
Just a convenient scapegoat, at this point it doesn't matter if these 3-d guns are legal or not, you can't stop them, it effectively makes gun control impossible, he started a revolution that has given people back their freedom, one many governments try to deny, libs and other tyrants have to think twice now, there plans and oppression has back fired, creating a perfect storm of snowball effects.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Just a convenient scapegoat, at this point it doesn't matter if these 3-d guns are legal or not, you can't stop them, it effectively makes gun control impossible, he started a revolution that has given people back their freedom, one many governments try to deny, libs and other tyrants have to think twice now, there plans and oppression has back fired, creating a perfect storm of snowball effects.
I'm a heavy pusher on people having freedom for guns. But I also support common sense. Makes sense guns should not be allowed on planes. These 3-D guns can make it past TSA very easy and they are untraceable.

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
I'm a heavy pusher on people having freedom for guns. But I also support common sense. Makes sense guns should not be allowed on planes. These 3-D guns can make it past TSA very easy and they are untraceable.
Untraceable : like that matters, untraceable guns just don't have serials, that's all.

And there have been guns that can be brought thru metal detectors for many decades, don't need a 3-d printer for that, only some files and plastic .
most 3-d guns will still set off alarms in metal detectors, because they still use metal components such as springs and often metal firing pins, also keep in mind most ammunition is metal cased in metal

Reactions: Matteus

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Untraceable really doesn't matter since stamps on guns are filed but at least they start out legal.

Anyone can legally build a 3-D gun, crazies...kids. At least with guns they have to go thru the black market.

But we are off subject. I think he was set up.

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
Man found killed by bear, had a completely empty can of bear spray on him,
(Like I've said for years, bear spray isn't gonna stop em if they really want to get ya,
Don't get eaten by bears! Carry a long fixed blade knife)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store