What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?:
Have to rehome the dudes in my 125
What are your prices?:
Where are you located?:
tustin ca
Pickup or Able to Ship?:
Pickup
Description:
Hey all, unfortunately I have no choice but to pawn off my cichlids and some catfish before the temperature drops again on my patio. Long story short, last fall/winter my dad *****ed up a storm about the bill from having to run 2 heaters out there. Sadly I can't move the tank indoors for a number of reasons. I'd rather have forum members take them vs craigslist since I know you guys will have good setups. Giving most away for free since I just need to get this over with. MEH.

Stock is as follows:
1 big oscar I rescued: FREE
1 big JD same deal as the oscar: FREE note he is a really picky eater and really shy. You could take him with the oscar. Please have a 125 minimum for these guys. They are BIG.

1 juvie JD i was growing out: Free, please take it with the other JD. He's not as shy haha.

1 Milomo hap: Free. This guy is pretty big and healthy, sad about having to get rid of him. Not sure if male or female.
1 Tailless mbuna (got him like that, his name is stumpy.) Free.

Please keep these 2 together. They are very friendly fish and will come to your hand and I have never seen these 2 be agressive to each other or to the other fish. Sad about them. Yes, they were kept with ca/sa but never had any issues even in my 90 gallon.

1 Sun catfish, I think he's like 7 or 8 inches last time I saw him come out of his hiding spot and he's a fatty. Will get to 18". Please have a big tank. FREE
1 Common pleco, he's about 13". Unfortunately I got him as a rescue when I got the oscar and jd, so he is stunted. You will still probably need 90 gallons at least so he can swim properly. FREE
1 jewel cichlid: FREE
2 male and female convict hybrids: FREE. Not sure what they are made of but they are pretty cool. May have some RTM or friedrichsthalii or something?
1 female pink convict: FREE

I am only asking for some cash for the male salvini. Really, him and the 2 african cichlids are the reason I haven't torn the tank down yet. He's a character, grew him out from a baby. Unfortunately he beat his poor female up, and with no time for me to treat her fins and stuff she's a bit raggedy so she will go with him for free. Take both for only 35 bucks. Sorry but price is firm.

Please bring some buckets. I just live in tustin right off the freeway.​
Shipping method:
Acknowledgement:
I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

20180920_115921.jpg

zyh

Exodon
MFK Member
Jun 17, 2018
Oh, was all the side covered n everything with insulated tape at every section?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store