We WON!

Theepikester

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix
As many of you guys know I have been battling my MonsterFishKeepers trademark with Monster Energy since 2014. As of today I can say I have beaten the monster!

Monster Energy now has a ruling against its ludicrous and overreaching argument that it owns the word “Monster." Hope this ruling will help the hundreds of other small businesses being bullied by them.

I want to thank Eve B, Suffolk University, Boston University and my good friend KP Devlin.

Remember friends don't let friends drink Monster Energy!
Monster energy drinks are gross anyways! Good job guys! Happy to hear!

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

ashdavid

Candiru
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2005
Japan
Congrats N Neo ! It was a bit of a farce if you ask me and I am glad that common sense prevailed.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I've never drank any of that crap.

Sep 24, 2017
Pennsylvania
As many of you guys know I have been battling my MonsterFishKeepers trademark with Monster Energy since 2014. As of today I can say I have beaten the monster!

Monster Energy now has a ruling against its ludicrous and overreaching argument that it owns the word “Monster." Hope this ruling will help the hundreds of other small businesses being bullied by them.

I want to thank Eve B, Suffolk University, Boston University and my good friend KP Devlin.

Remember friends don't let friends drink Monster Energy!
Honestly why the f*** does monster energy care about that smh, I'm glad you guys beat them though

islandguy11

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2017
Thailand
Old news but MFK rules.... Monster drink is just a wannabe Red Bull (and still not even coming close in popularity or brand recognition). But actually I'm mostly posting this because I'm tired of seeing the title for last thread about axolotis' red tail when I open the Home page, not sure what that has to do with Supporting & Defending MFK :)

islandguy11

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2017
Thailand
Bump. I still don't get it why people are posting about particular fish species (e.g. RTC), in this Sub-forum when there are plenty of fish specific forums (where experienced and interested people are more likely to see your thread).

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store