Manzanita driftwood

SandNukka15

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Nov 18, 2010
Towanda PA
I'd email them about it and see what they say.
There are plenty of people on the planted tank forum that have ordered from them so they are def safe. They sandblast and dont treat with anything. I can see a little green so I know its not fully dead. Don't want to chance it.

Plus they are a bridal/wedding store so they wouldn't be much help for this sort of thing lol

NoNameLeft

Exodon
MFK Member
Mar 9, 2017
Can you post some pictures of the manzanita (and sizes) you purchased from them!? I’m interested ordering from them and I’m curious to see what they send out.

Reactions: FIU Panther

RTCfan86

Piranha
MFK Member
Feb 25, 2009
Fraser, MI
View attachment 1310034
I’ve had some pieces with live red bark still on them where I just let soak in the tank...fungus will grow on them whether dry, dead or alive. Brush off fungus few times or if you have a flagtail procichlodus, they love eating the fungus and keep any wood clean.
fisheatfish fisheatfish what kind of wood is that? Where did you get it, if you don’t mind me asking?

Mbry10

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 9, 2018
So glad this thread got brought back up.. .Just ordered a 24" piece of ghostwood for my new 125!

fisheatfish

Aimara
MFK Member
Mar 19, 2008
OC, CA
fisheatfish fisheatfish what kind of wood is that? Where did you get it, if you don’t mind me asking?
Picked them up on hikes at our local mountains. What’s sad is that people go up there cutting down live plants when the dead, dried up branches are perfectly good to use.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store