FS | FS 125g Acrylic Reef Tank formica stand/canopy SoCal | $1500.00 | Los Angeles, CA | Pickup

MUSBFRANK

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 17, 2010
LOS ANGELES, CA
What type of listing is this?:
FS
What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?:
FS 125g Acrylic Reef Tank formica stand/canopy SoCal
What are your prices?:
Where are you located?:
Los Angeles, CA
Pickup or Able to Ship?:
Pickup
Description:
Up for sale is an excellent condition 125H acrylic reef tank set up, black back, with a center trap overflow, black formica stand and canopy, current reef lighting with 2 150w DE MH bulbs (also has 2 compact flourescent fixtures that never really worked, had always replace the ballasts), sump which holds 7" sock, Iwaki 55rlt, Koralia wave controller, 2 Koralia powerheads (currently being used to keep flow for live rock, live rock sold separately). Dimensions of the tank 60"L x 18"W x 24"H, stand is 30"H, and the canopy is 10"H. Tank has only a few noticeable scratches with some fine ones that'll disappear once the tank is filled, very clean set up in excellent condition ready to be set up for reef or fish tank, whatever you choose of course, if you have any questions just let me know. The tank is empty but pictures of it when it was set up are posted as well. Looks like it's not allowing me to upload pics, until I can get them uploaded, just send me your email and I can send them to you. Thanks.​
Shipping method:
Acknowledgement:
I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Dloks

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2011
in a car
So you get a stand, sump, 2 koralia powerhead, and a 125g tank for 1,500?

Dloks

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2011
in a car
Atomic Dog Atomic Dog arent you looking for a similar tank :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store