The Walking Dead

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
I might be getting the movies mixed up....isn't Unbreakable the one in which the autistic kid claimed to see dead people?
I think that's the sixth sense. Unbreakable is where Willis is like a super hero where he is in a train wreak and is the only one to survive. Jackson had brittle bones and was always breaking them(he caused accidents to find Willis).

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I think that's the sixth sense. Unbreakable is where Willis is like a super hero where he is in a train wreak and is the only one to survive. Jackson had brittle bones and was always breaking them(he caused accidents to find Willis).
Okay yeah.I know I've seen Split offered on ondemand but I've never bothered to look into it.I may catch it later after I take care of a few things that I've got to get done.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Okay yeah.I know I've seen Split offered on ondemand but I've never bothered to look into it.I may catch it later after I take care of a few things that I've got to get done.
I won't say anymore about it. I was on IMDB and it says Glass has completed it's filming.

Edit: Glass is the name of the movie which combines Unbreakable and split.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I won't say anymore about it. I was on IMDB and it says Glass has completed it's filming.

Edit: Glass is the name of the movie which combines Unbreakable and split.
Yep and it is scheduled to come out in January.

piranhaman00

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2009
Wisconsin
Im excited for Glass!

Well that and the show is not very watchable anymore. Is Rick going to die? Or how does he leave? I dont care about spoilers, but others might fyi.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Well that and the show is not very watchable anymore. Is Rick going to die? Or how does he leave? I dont care about spoilers, but others might fyi.
I don't know. It's been very tight lipped. I personally think he should leave or die off screen so he could possibly return. I did hear he will do some directing.

Matteus

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2018
Canada eh
So I have been watching last season, but I feel as if I’m losing interest. I think the last 2 episodes I have watched after Sheba died have been super slow. Ready to fall asleep here.

piranhaman00

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2009
Wisconsin
So I have been watching last season, but I feel as if I’m losing interest. I think the last 2 episodes I have watched after Sheba died have been super slow. Ready to fall asleep here.
Hey thats actually right around when I stopped watching, its just the same thing over and over and just boring, I agree.

I miss when they were on the road. I started the show over again and it was surprising great to watch from the beginning again up until it gets boring haha.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store