Electric Blue Lobster + Classical Music = Relaxing to Watch

Blu TThe Blue Lobster

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 16, 2018
This is Blu. I'm new to the MonsterFishKeepers community and wanted to show her off. My fish aren't "monsters" but I enjoy browsing the site looking at your tanks so thought I'd share mine.

I have a 55G Community Tank of Glo & Black Skirt Tetras, Neon & Glowlight Tetras, Blue & Golden Ram Cichlids, Albino Cory Catfish, Cherry Barbs, Ghost Shrimp & Cherry Shrimp.

A 20G Tall Community Tank with Giant Danio, Rosy Red Minnows, White Cloud Mountain Minnows, and Harlequin Rasboras.

A 20G Long Blue Crayfish Tank. She needs a tank mate. She has had one brood but aborted them after a week and a half. She might be pregnant again because I noticed her burying in her "pregnancy" cave a few days ago. We shall see, I'll keep you all updated.

I enjoy live plants through-out my tanks. The more the merrier, but they aren't considered "planted" tanks.

I'm sure I'll eventually make a video of my 55G but here's my Blu being very adventurous and active. There's just something about classical music and nature videos that fit so well. They're relaxing to help fall asleep to at night. Hope you enjoy.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store