Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

piranhaman00

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2009
Wisconsin
I like your new avatar K krichardson , thats from The Nun right? Did you see it?

piranhaman00

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2009
Wisconsin
Yeah,it is.I saw it and wasn't impressed actually.
It wasnt great but I enjoyed it. We are on different wavelengths when it comes to movies ha.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
The White House has appointed this guy to maintain order at all future press briefings.
bobby-lashley-donald-trump.jpg

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

PYRU

Probation Member
Probation Member
Apr 8, 2015
SE
I'm so screwed...

They hired this very nice looking woman and her hubby. She's always rubbing up against me, touching me, extra shake if im behind her, and talking flirty.

HR nightmare waiting to happen.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I'm so screwed...

They hired this very nice looking woman and her hubby. She's always rubbing up against me, touching me, extra shake if im behind her, and talking flirty.

HR nightmare waiting to happen.
......could hubby be after your position and using the wife to set you up for a sexual harrassment claim in order to get you out of the way?

PYRU

Probation Member
Probation Member
Apr 8, 2015
SE
......could hubby be after your position and using the wife to set you up for a sexual harrassment claim in order to get you out of the way?
Lord I hope not. He's in a totally different dept doing something else. Its just nerve racking in the work place especially with all these old men gossip queens. Women get a pass on this stuff while they'll crucify you.

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
go to HR, If you don,nt. and something goes wrong you will be screwed. If I was your super and you told me this, I would go with you and talk to the HR manager. I would also have to right up a report. and bring that with. Not you, me.

Do not talk to any other team members about it. I can not stress that enof. Not now, not after going to HR and not after, ever.

Let HR handle it, may be she just needs some training on how to act in a professional setting.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store