Mother strife

Go_redfish

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 21, 2018
20170603_204731.jpg
Some times I walk in on some weird sh**. She might be putting make up on my dog. She could be Frankenstein-ing broken toy parts together. Lord only knows. This time I walked in and found her teaching her goldfish to speak spanish....Adoreable right?

My mother said I should have stopped her because its a pointless waste of time. ......WRONG! 1. Playing is an important part of learning. 2. Teaching some one else hones your skills in the subject you are teaching as well as encouraging empathy and social skills. 3. Shut up mom! You're mean and crazy! Just let her be a kid.

Sorry. I'm venting. My mom is being a jerk and I have a couple of bad child abuse cases in my work load right now. I always take those a little hard. I was trying to take some solace in Emma's innocence by sharing this image with family and my mom just pooped all over that party.

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
gracias! (But just so you know, Emma's spanish is better than mine. She can actually hold her own in a conversation. I know just enough to make myself sound stupid lol)
That's great! I think it's easier learning that young. I had a stupid blunder today! I thought I was saying a color in Spanish to a new coworker, apparently I was talking about a baby to rash, I think. :uhoh:

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
No. We were actually talking about this exact subject. The guy barely speaks English, I explain I've tried to learn but suck lol. He starts speaking to me in Spanish, I see how far I can get, and it wasn't very far. Then I couldn't really understand what he was trying to say. Rosado is what I thought was pink.

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Very cute haha, when my aunt was around I had a little cousin who would just sit and watch my killifish buzz around so cute.

Also how do I get a lovely goldfish like that in my bedroom :)

Go_redfish

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 21, 2018
Very cute haha, when my aunt was around I had a little cousin who would just sit and watch my killifish buzz around so cute.

Also how do I get a lovely goldfish like that in my bedroom :)
Buy a tank and order from Zhao's Fancies? Lol

I bred those. (Parents were bred by Zaou) They were some I was going to cull two yrs ago but Emma liked them so I let her keep 'em.

Go_redfish

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 21, 2018
No wait... You're in South Africa and he doesn't ship out of the US. What are the import laws there like

Reactions: tlindsey

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
No wait... You're in South Africa and he doesn't ship out of the US. What are the import laws there like
Not horrible when you have the right permits. Those are most definitely some lovely fish, would definitely want some fancies if I had the space and an area cool enough to keep them in summer. :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store