10/25/18 CURRENT STOCK-LIST!!

AquaScape

Peacock Bass
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Hey mike do you still have the endlicheri? If so pics please
currently we do not have any more endlicheri , but I may be getting some more Polypterus in in a week or two

AquaScape

Peacock Bass
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Hey mike do you still have the endlicheri? If so pics please
currently we do not have any more endlicheri , but I may be getting some more Polypterus in in a week or two

AquaScape

Peacock Bass
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Wondering when you'd be getting more piranhas in. In particular serras (sanchezi, spilos, geryis).

I got a BDR from you guys back in 2011 that just passed. Great fish. Looking to try a different Serra this time.

Thanks!
Sorry for the late reply for some reason I never got a notification. as per Serrasalmus, I currently have 7-9" Xingu Rhoms (Normals + Diamonds) and I as well have a 3.5"-4" sanchezi going for $85. But we currently have, irritans, Elongs, sanchezi, compressus, Serralatus, Eigamanni, scapulara and smaller rhoms in the works for hopefully sooner than later, but im assuming the irritans will be happening the earliest as a separate order quite possibly we'll get a few other species with them

Reactions: jstreezy

AquaScape

Peacock Bass
Community Vendor
MFK Member
How do I get in touch with you about the diamond Sturgeon
Not too sure if you were the one I spoke to over the phone this morning but we currently do not have anymore in stock at the moment

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store