Orange grouper

Go_redfish

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 21, 2018
so wanted to bring it home
You're lucky in that you have local vendors with some truly amazing specimens. Here we have either chain stores that sell only common small tropicals (and they all look like inbred trash) or private owned LFSs that treat the fish like crap. You are making a rescue more than a purchase if you buy from the guy closest to my home.

Reactions: tlindsey

Galantspeedz

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Feb 28, 2017
You're lucky in that you have local vendors with some truly amazing specimens. Here we have either chain stores that sell only common small tropicals (and they all look like inbred trash) or private owned LFSs that treat the fish like crap. You are making a rescue more than a purchase if you buy from the guy closest to my home.
It's not really a local vendor.. I usually make a quarterly or half yearly trip to Thailand to relax , some fishing and see if there is any interesting fish to bring back for my tank

altums85

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Dec 6, 2018
looks like some kind of morph. or maybe lighting? or diet that enhances colors. certain color enhancing diets can makes fish colors turn a certain color. either way looks nice

Galantspeedz

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Feb 28, 2017
Should be bumblebee.. there is a normal one next to it but I did not take a pic

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store