FREE | Bristlenose, rainbow shark, angelfish, knifefish, LF zebra sanio | $0 | Chicago | Pickup

Cardeater

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 14, 2018
What type of listing is this?:
FREE
What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?:
Bristlenose, rainbow shark, angelfish, knifefish, LF zebra sanio
What are your prices?:
Where are you located?:
Chicago
Pickup or Able to Ship?:
Pickup
Description:
This isn't my listing. I hope this is okay to link here. I told her about this site Monday. When I picked up the fish, she said didn't have an account her and was afraid it would look like spam if she posted with no posts.

I'm posting as most of the fish looked nice but I can't stock them in my tank.

The fish are free

I saw this on Monday and picked up a clown Loach that needed a home Tuesday. Clown Loach is currently in my QT tank. A rescue charity is supposed to be coming to get the rest but the fish are still available or I'm sure she would have posted an update that they were picked up.

As it says in the thread, a nieghbor moved out and left her the tank and the fish. She moved her goldfish to the 75g but the fish that were in the neighbor's tank needa home.

She was very responsive with the clown Loach and I'm grateful as the fish is a good pickup and if someone didn't care about finding the fish homes and wasn't accommodating, I probably wouldn't have ended up with this fish.

https://www.fishlore.com/aquariumfishforum/threads/chicago-area-fish-need-homes-update.379679/

Shipping method:
Acknowledgement:
I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Reactions: amazontank

Cardeater

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 14, 2018
Please close thread. Fish were adopted by the charity today according to the thread. Glad I stopped by to get my Loach Tuesday

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store