Fish Story Aquarium and Rescue, Naples, FL; two 4500 gal 13'x13'x4.5'

thebiggerthebetter

Senior Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2009
Naples, FL, USA
One question. Why does the wyckii not have a thread?!
One answer: it's a recent donation and the fish is patiently waiting in line to get a shot in history. We all know your weakness. :)

Matteus

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2018
Canada eh
I had watched the overview yesterday, those videos always leave me with tons of comments and questions but I rather not bombard you lol.
+1 I know exactly how you feel Moe.

I have so many questions. Lol. I almost shed a tear when I heard the last remaining tsn and airopaima. So sad it died what a month or two after it jumped?

thebiggerthebetter

Senior Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2009
Naples, FL, USA
I had watched the overview yesterday, those videos always leave me with tons of comments and questions but I rather not bombard you lol.
+1 I know exactly how you feel Moe.

I have so many questions. Lol. I almost shed a tear when I heard the last remaining tsn and airopaima. So sad it died what a month or two after it jumped?
Thank you guys, appreciate the sentiments and your self control. You know this thread is a video thread, not conducive to lots of questions. You can comment and ask all and any of the questions you have in the threads corresponding to each fish, or if you have other questions or really a ton of questions - start a thread of your own, reference the video, and ask away. We are here to learn and share. I can't promise to get to them asap but will attempt my best to answer, besides, I am sure I will learn from good, pointed, fresh and unexpected questions and from thinking how to answer them.

Yes, the pima fell ill and died in two days, a month after it jumped. It all will be posted in our pima thread in the right section.

moe214

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Oct 13, 2014
Was surprised you didn't show us the viewing panels lol, those aral barbs or however it's spelled I've always admired despite not being into cyprinids. Gorgeous fish.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store