Ban on Importation and Interstate Transport of 10 FW Fish & 1 Crayfish Species

jonah h2o

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 2, 2016
san diego California
are you allowed to have the nile perch if it was already in the states? theres a guy selling one and I'm just wondering because I think I should warn him If it is illegal or get it for myself and then sell when it get big!!!

jonah h2o

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 2, 2016
san diego California
cause I thought that they're where lots of laws like that where if you already owned the fish or other pet than you can keep it but not breed it or anything like that

NathanKS

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Dec 29, 2016
Nor*Cal
Is this still in effect?

I know that USARK sued and got the "interstate transportation" part of the Lacey act overturned allowing us to ship large pythons and newts/salamanders across state lines again.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Is this still in effect?

I know that USARK sued and got the "interstate transportation" part of the Lacey act overturned allowing us to ship large pythons and newts/salamanders across state lines again.
Good push back.

Tiger Alchemist

Feeder Fish
Dec 18, 2018
lol it’s all illegal because of money Canada let you import and export any fish while America doesn’t want that because money would be funneling to Asia for these rare fish they don’t really care what’s endangered

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
lol it’s all illegal because of money Canada let you import and export any fish while America doesn’t want that because money would be funneling to Asia for these rare fish they don’t really care what’s endangered
So,you think that whomever is involved with putting these measures in place did so because they were only concerned about money going to Asia?

Reactions: bobblehead27
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store