Rare Fish pic From Rare Fish series

BenParkDaStingrayLover

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 15, 2018
thanks for the comments. The snapper is in pure fresh, I do add a tablespoon per gallon to most of my tanks, and that is good for most fish in my experience.

here comes the "eel" Echidna xanthospilus it lived for over 12 months, until the "snapper" took a bit chunk out of its tail and got infected beyong my powers to save it :( Arowspace from the other board came to see it and took some pictures hope he can send them to me or post them here when he gets a chance. Thanks for looking!

View attachment 19466

View attachment 19467

View attachment 19468
wow id love to keep these some day :)

Maximo600

Gambusia
Feb 24, 2016
Orlando
Lets keep up with social media and technology! click on this, sign up if you don't have an account.

I'm going to post a series of fish that I've kept in the past, comments are welcomed and I'll try to include some information about the fish, some of which I don't even have much info. and would be great if everyone could share their experiences!

First in my album collection- Megalancistrus gigas from Brazil this beast made big craters on my acrylic tank!

View attachment 18936
Nice

The Masked Shadow

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2020
Southern California (San Diego)
a few hours after looking at these amazing fish, and wondering if you can post some pics of your current stock

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store