Lets see some larger Ctenopoma acutirostre PICS!!!

Chefken

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2010
Harwinton CT
I quietly added a larger Bush Fish to my 180 community. Its about 4" and pretty thick. Most of the post here talk of 1-2" fish. Anyone got a full grown one? Over 6" or 8" ? Mine changes colors.....pretty light in these pics from today. It chills out in my big driftwood among the cats. Always visable....Pretty cool fish. Aggressive enought to feed with big boys but kind of Dat like in behavior with a much smaller mouth!IMG_1540.JPG LEOPARD BUSH1.jpg IMG_1542.JPGLEOPARD 2.jpg

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
Got a 5 incher, wanna see?

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
Reactions: tlindsey

BIG-G

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Dec 12, 2005
NC
I took this guy in as a rescue about a year ago.
Someone had dropped him off in front of my LFS in a bucket the owner had found him when she came to open the store he was on deaths door.
When I came in she said I think he’s dead if you think you can save him, take it.
The water in the bucket was in the low 60’s he was upside down and not breathing.
I rushed him home and started working on him.
He came around. Then a few days later took a very nasty ich infection along with his fins being very badly damaged.
People disgust me sometimes.

But look at him now. He’s always up front and ready to eat. Very interactive with me. He loves pieces of cut tilapia and live crickets!
I apologize for the water stains on the glass.
543ABEA5-D55E-42F4-9753-9E0971CE6A03.jpeg

Last edited:

Chefken

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2010
Harwinton CT
Someone had dropped him off in front of my LFS in a bucket the owner had found him when she came to open the store he was on deaths door.
When I came in she said I think he’s dead if you think you can save him, take it.
The water in the bucket was in the low 60’s he was upside down and not breathing.
He came around. Then a few days later took a very nasty ich infection along with his fins being very badly damaged.

But look at him now. He’s always up front and ready to eat. Very interactive with me. He loves pieces of cut tilapia and live crickets!
View attachment 1353713
Sweet.....how big is he?

PYRU

Probation Member
Probation Member
Apr 8, 2015
SE

View attachment 1353713
Great job.

Reactions: tlindsey and BIG-G
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store