Just wondering something

esoxlucius

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
Sounds like that fiance is gonna be a headache down the road. If she's this anal about fish tanks, how will she be over major stuff? Sounds like a brat. He should stand his ground on this. Women that think a man's a jellyfish will take advantage every opportunity.
"If she's this anal about fish tanks, how will she be over major stuff?". My god man, what type of a saying is that!!! FISH TANKS ARE MAJOR STUFF!!

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
Hello; I did ask my second wife to stop smoking before we married. She did agree but never did so. ( Yeah duh; I was a dumb a** to even expect this right.) Yes a non smoker living with a smoker is not good news.
Since that divorce I will not date a woman who smokes.
There's a difference between asking someone to do something and telling someone to do something though. I'll do almost anything (within reason) if asked nicely. I will not be ordered around like a dog though. ;)

Stay single or date and don’t marry, fixes a lot of problems if you ask me.
My ex and I never got married. We were going to on our 10 year anniversary but broke up 8½ years in. I'm glad we never got married, our break up consisted of talking and negotiating, working out who got what etc.
Had we been married we'd only now just be finishing "mediation" and getting a divorce.. So glad we were never married lol

It isn't an unreasonable number of tanks and they don't take up a huge amount of space, but there could be any number of reasons that could justify her asking him get rid of them.

Baby, renting, moving, illness. Who knows. If he has agreed to get rid of them perhaps it is reasonable in their situation.

Or you know maybe she is a horrible control freak /shrug
I guess we'll never know the full story. Hopefully for that guys sake it all works out for him. :)

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

JAYBIRD1011

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jun 5, 2017
Wilmington NC
My wife doesn’t have the passion for the hobby, but she appreciates the beauty and enjoys watching them sometimes. I get zero grief for the expenses and time involved.
Now my ex would’ve been a completely different story. Key word in that sentence is EX!

Go_redfish

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 21, 2018
My wife doesn’t have the passion for the hobby, but she appreciates the beauty and enjoys watching them sometimes. I get zero grief for the expenses and time involved.
Now my ex would’ve been a completely different story. Key word in that sentence is EX!
Mine doesn't understand all the little details of the hobby but he likes to watch them. He also loves it when I bring him a new project. I tell him "here's what I want, here's the budget, show me awesomeness!" Lol idk how but we work well together.

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
Mine doesn't understand all the little details of the hobby but he likes to watch them. He also loves it when I bring him a new project. I tell him "here's what I want, here's the budget, show me awesomeness!" Lol idk how but we work well together.
He loves doing projects and you’re a fish keeper that has projects that need to be done. 1+1=2

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store