Where are you located?:
Ventura
Pickup or Able to Ship?:
Pickup
Description:
Nice pattern and healthy. 805-708-9984​
Shipping method:
Acknowledgement:
I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

IMG_8719.JPG

Reactions: HEX805

ThatPizzaGuy

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 17, 2018
Ventura CA
I really like him but am unsure. I know I've gotten a very nice fish from you and am looking for a new large Royal soon. I guess ill watch how this goes. Let me know if the price goes down at all.

Reactions: Monitor805

DHarris

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 17, 2015
Los Angeles
I really like him but am unsure. I know I've gotten a very nice fish from you and am looking for a new large Royal soon. I guess ill watch how this goes. Let me know if the price goes down at all.
Bump for a great pleco.

This was my fish prior. Maybe its a little stressed or just not a great picture but it's a stellar L330. Did wonderfully in my tank and can vouch it's a great fish at a great price.

If you've got room for him go for it, you won't be disappointed. Fully spotted and super active.

I'd have happily bought it back if I still had the room.

Reactions: Rotaryp04s

ThatPizzaGuy

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 17, 2018
Ventura CA
Bump for a great pleco.

This was my fish prior. Maybe its a little stressed or just not a great picture but it's a stellar L330. Did wonderfully in my tank and can vouch it's a great fish at a great price.

If you've got room for him go for it, you won't be disappointed. Fully spotted and super active.

I'd have happily bought it back if I still had the room.
Yeah I def don’t feel like the pic does him any justice, I’m sure he looks great in person. I’ve got room in my 150 for sure and wood that he would love, I’m just debating on getting another Royal lately. I’ve got one currently but I want a large one like this guys, I just don’t know if I can swing that much right now. I’m watching for now, but might just have to ask for some more pics. He def is a beauty. Watermelons are great, and it would be nice do have a different pattern then my current wild caught L190

DHarris

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 17, 2015
Los Angeles
It looks to have lost Ir's ondontodes on it's fins and it's whiskers. When with me it lost the ones on the pectoral fins at one point but they grew back quickly.
Give it some TLC and it should do great!
If you take him and need to rehome down the road, let me know. On the off chance I've got room I'd likely take him back.

ThatPizzaGuy

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 17, 2018
Ventura CA
It looks to have lost Ir's ondontodes on it's fins and it's whiskers. When with me it lost the ones on the pectoral fins at one point but they grew back quickly.
Give it some TLC and it should do great!
If you take him and need to rehome down the road, let me know. On the off chance I've got room I'd likely take him back.
For sure ill have to keep that in mind. I tend to keep plecos i love for a long time. Had my current Royal for almost 3 years now, so if I do end up getting this guy, it will likely be the same situation. They're my priority fish for sure lol. Ill let you know what happens though! Im aiming for next week so well see what happens!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store