Hi guys

Danielll

Exodon
MFK Member
Jan 23, 2019
Just joined, I was looking online for information about a build I am doing using Liquid Rubber and seems monsterfishkeepers has the most information.

The build I am doing is probably a bit unusual, two near 10 ft long frag tanks situated inside a rather large box in my garage. I did it free standing because the wife didn't want me modifying the house, and it seemed cheaper to build this inside the garage then to try to climate control the entire garage.

If anyone here has experience using liquid rubber in a saltwater aquarium please feel free to shoot me a message, I would love to hear from you.

Glad to be here, very likely will do a build thread soon. The system is about 90% ready to go right now.

IMG_1288.jpg

BIG-G

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Dec 12, 2005
NC
Welcome to MFK!
Yeah I used to be big into reef. Had a 150 a 55 and 29. Cube all reef. I would love to see the build I’m going to check it out for sure.

Reactions: Danielll

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
Welcome! Can't wait to see this finished and stocked!

What's your stocking plans? :D

Danielll

Exodon
MFK Member
Jan 23, 2019
Thank you guys, seems like a great community. Read into that mess with monster, can't believe that went down.

Kittiee - Right around march 1st, I will be receiving around 300 frags to get going, I hope to see 400 frags as my regular stock levels, maybe some colonies, but frags are what I like to keep.

Reactions: Kittiee Katt
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store