Big Moby

DawnMichele

Aimara
MFK Member
Jun 16, 2010
Florida
They do but nothing like having 6 adult boxers in your house and then when you have puppies, come to think of it...the fish are easy Lol
6 Boxer's and puppies!!! OMG!!! IM lucky I can handle Liliana!!! She is 2 handfuls!!! LOL!!! When I took her to the Vet for her check up & we were finished. The Vet said IM exhausted!!! LOL!!! She's all over the place!!! I had a trainer for her!!! Everything went in one of ears and out the other!!! LMAO!!!

greg c

Polypterus
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2014
nj
6 Boxer's and puppies!!! OMG!!! IM lucky I can handle Liliana!!! She is 2 handfuls!!! LOL!!! When I took her to the Vet for her check up & we were finished. The Vet said IM exhausted!!! LOL!!! She's all over the place!!! I had a trainer for her!!! Everything went in one of ears and out the other!!! LMAO!!!
That is your typical boxer lol I worked with two bloodlines, my first bloodline was like that but my second bloodline was just the opposite, my vets were amazed at how well behaved they were, they said they were the most well behaved boxers that they ever seen, I have to say that the last 4 boxers that I kept from my last litter were less work than having one boxer from my other bloodline.

DawnMichele

Aimara
MFK Member
Jun 16, 2010
Florida
That is your typical boxer lol I worked with two bloodlines, my first bloodline was like that but my second bloodline was just the opposite, my vets were amazed at how well behaved they were, they said they were the most well behaved boxers that they ever seen, I have to say that the last 4 boxers that I kept from my last litter were less work than having one boxer from my other bloodline.
Boxers have so much energy!!! She plays all day!!! She's so much fun!!! IM going to send her to you to train!!! LOL!!!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store