Upcoming Movies and TV shows

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
The new one was absolutely horrible imo. I tried to watch the original no2 around halloween and it was bad to. The first one I liked though
I heard that it was horrible and that it did horribly lol.....which is probably one of the reasons that gal was not offered a role in an upcoming installment.
I have only seen the very first one which frankly,was enough for me.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Did anybody watch the last Ghostbusters movie with the femsle cast? Apparently there has been talk of luring Bill Murray and Dan Akroyd out to do a sequel of their original film and one of the actresses who starred in the feminist version is a bit pissed off because she wasn't offered a role.
Yup i saw that. I was gonna post about it but......

I didnt like the new one at all. My kids down right hated it

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
I dont come on the forum on the weekend, looks like I missed a lot the last few days in the lounge!

I will hopefully be seeing Glass tonight, wanted to this weekend but was busy busy!

Solo is on Netflix for anyone interested, I enjoy it, although it didnt get much love.
Hey did you see IO yet ?

I know your a fellow netflix junkie and wanted to see what you thought if it.

piranhaman00

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2009
Wisconsin
Hey did you see IO yet ?

I know your a fellow netflix junkie and wanted to see what you thought if it.
No I havent watched it yet. Seems like a great story, but I hear from my movie forum and some friends that its very bad lol. Idk if Ill watch it or not, have you seen it?

Steve_C

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2017
Royal Oak, Michigan
www.midwestcustomflyrods.com
Love the original Ghostbusters but you couldn't pay me to see the remake with the female cast. One reason is I hate Melissa Mcarthy, I think she is about as unfunny as it gets. I also don't care for it when they change a movies cast to a different sex/race, just for the sake of changing it.

Did anyone watch that new show last night called "Knight Fight"? where the dude's are in full armor beating the hell out of each other. They were really going at it, was pretty good.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Love the original Ghostbusters but you couldn't pay me to see the remake with the female cast. One reason is I hate Melissa Mcarthy, I think she is about as unfunny as it gets. I also don't care for it when they change a movies cast to a different sex/race, just for the sake of changing it.
Same here....dont care for the vulgar McCarthy woman nor do I care for the changing of original characters.....

PYRU

Probation Member
Probation Member
Apr 8, 2015
SE
This is another reason I'm moving my internet sucks so bad I have to use my phone hotspots. Trying to watch Netflix is a breast

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store