What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?:
Large Royal Pleco 10” Plus
What are your prices?:
Where are you located?:
Ventura CA
Pickup or Able to Ship?:
Pickup
Description:
Hey guys I’m looking to pick up a large Royal Pleco in the next few days. My budget is going to be up to $200 for one. I am trying to find one at least 10”, if not bigger. I am open to other types of Plecos, but I really have been looking for a large Royal. I will be going to LA looking for one probably on Thursday of this week. If anyone knows any stores around Ventura or LA that currently has a large Royal in stock, please let me know! Thanks guys!​
Shipping method:
Acknowledgement:
I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Rob909

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2018
Fontana, CA
Call total fish and pets in Alhambra. They stock rare plecos and I’ve seen a large Royal there before.

ThatPizzaGuy

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 17, 2018
Ventura CA
Last time I was at Rainbow Aquarium in Pacoima they had a nice large royal.
Damn thats a hard one for me. Last time I went to Rainbow i bought a few pleco's and lost them. My whole tank almost crashed and suddenly ick showed up for the first time in years. Ive bought two royals there and a few other fish but only have a Spotted Bushynose Pleco that have made it. Still ill probably stop by again. Thanks for that! Hoping to head up Friday and thats not far from Aquarium City so ill go by!

DHarris

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 17, 2015
Los Angeles
Damn thats a hard one for me. Last time I went to Rainbow i bought a few pleco's and lost them. My whole tank almost crashed and suddenly ick showed up for the first time in years. Ive bought two royals there and a few other fish but only have a Spotted Bushynose Pleco that have made it. Still ill probably stop by again. Thanks for that! Hoping to head up Friday and thats not far from Aquarium City so ill go by!
I used to go to Aquarium City pretty regularly and still hit Rainbow often. I've not had a problem with their plecos in the past and have bought many from them.
I realized I took a picture of the fish I mentioned for a friend the last time I was there.
upload_2019-2-5_19-36-3.jpeg

ThatPizzaGuy

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 17, 2018
Ventura CA
I used to go to Aquarium City pretty regularly and still hit Rainbow often. I've not had a problem with their plecos in the past and have bought many from them.
I realized I took a picture of the fish I mentioned for a friend the last time I was there.
View attachment 1358722
Damn that’s a nice looking pleco! I’ll def have to stop by and see! Their prices are great! Thanks!

L.Akeeper

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 15, 2018
I can give you a good price on some really nice rare pleco give me a call 13233863650

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store