FREE | Free to a better home vulture catfish | $0 | Somerville NJ | Pickup

Fiat4

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2017
Tank is '10x"36x"24 , 450g ,, not 37g,, either way let me know,,if he needs more room then I'll pass,, I have 3 of the 450g,,it's the biggest tank i can bring to my basement,, let me know,,

Tank is '10x"36x"24 , 450g ,, not 37g,, either way let me know,,if he needs more room then I'll pass,, I have 3 of the 450g,,it's the biggest tank i can bring to my basement,, let me know,,
Ooooh sorry I thought it was 10 inches by 36 inches by 24 inches.

thebiggerthebetter

Senior Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2009
Naples, FL, USA
If all fails, Michael, you can count on me. The flip side is you will have to take a vacation and head south. Way south. Wait a sec, or could it not be a flip side?

You'd get to visit your good old friend pathologist you told me about too :)

Or seize an opportunity and go to a vet conference in FL. All professional societies lo-o-ove to have gatherings of peers in friendly climates in the dead of a northerly oldman winter.

Charney

The Fish Doctor
Staff member
MFK Member
Nov 15, 2005
Somerville NJ
sending you a pm

If all fails, Michael, you can count on me. The flip side is you will have to take a vacation and head south. Way south. Wait a sec, or could it not be a flip side?

You'd get to visit your good old friend pathologist you told me about too :)

Or seize an opportunity and go to a vet conference in FL. All professional societies lo-o-ove to have gatherings of peers in friendly climates in the dead of a northerly oldman winter.
I would love to come visit!

Reactions: Matteus

Charney

The Fish Doctor
Staff member
MFK Member
Nov 15, 2005
Somerville NJ
alright pm doesn't seem to be working. I think you tank should be good. The cat is about 18-24 inches. I don't mind doing some driving but do not want to leave NJ. Can you send me a pm and we can try to work out the details?
Also are you one to typically hold on to your fish?

Reactions: Matteus

Fiat4

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2017
Tex,me pics,, 914-4692538
I don't sell my fish,and I have over 150 fish,,including 8 red tails,and other monsters,, I do fish rescue so I take monster fish from people, and sometimes I pay for them, small fee, I also have a huge pond upstate where I keep all my "36 monster fish,, and keep smaller ones at home , in my 14 tanks,,so my fish stay with me for good,, I can meet you in nj,, one of this days,,Sunday's works better, do to my schedule

thebiggerthebetter

Senior Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2009
Naples, FL, USA
alright pm doesn't seem to be working. I think you tank should be good. The cat is about 18-24 inches. I don't mind doing some driving but do not want to leave NJ. Can you send me a pm and we can try to work out the details?
Also are you one to typically hold on to your fish?
Luis needs one more (meaningful) post to get to 5 and be able to PM and be PM'ed.

I don't sell my fish,and I have over 150 fish,,including 8 red tails,and other monsters,, I do fish rescue so I take monster fish from people, and sometimes I pay for them, small fee, I also have a huge pond upstate where I keep all my "36 monster fish,, and keep smaller ones at home , in my 14 tanks,,so my fish stay with me for good,, I can meet you in nj,, one of this days,,Sunday's works better, do to my schedule
Glad to meet a northerly peer.

Reactions: Charney

Charney

The Fish Doctor
Staff member
MFK Member
Nov 15, 2005
Somerville NJ
I actually had some contact me a little more local. If this works out it might be a little less stressful for me and the fish! I will keep you posted and appreciate you reaching out!

Reactions: MHcblues119
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store