I stole it and I'm not sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

PYRU

Probation Member
Probation Member
Apr 8, 2015
SE
In retrospect I withdraw my earlier support of the OP. So much so that I traveled to her house this afternoon, stole the fish and am now keeping it so it doesn’t suffer a life being cared for by a hardened criminal. Of course now it has to live its life in my mother’s dank basement at the hands of another criminal. The circle never ends.
I think I agree with Dloks Dloks . You thirsty

Reactions: Dloks

Dloks

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2011
in a car
Seem like the OP got arrested and no longer replied but her pet the morning is still here barking

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
I just want to understand how if the fish was in a cup for 5 months and the owner never fed it or changed the water how it survived

imabot

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2017
Idk man. You can to jail for stealing a piece 5cent bazooka joe gum. Getting convicted is another story
I doubt that. First, are the police going to drive out, put them in the car, drive back, book them into jail, put them in a cell that could be used for a suspect of a more serious crime, and very likely face some kind of legal action unless they have some kind of grudge?

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
I doubt that. First, are the police going to drive out, put them in the car, drive back, book them into jail, put them in a cell that could be used for a suspect of a more serious crime, and very likely face some kind of legal action unless they have some kind of grudge?
It happens all the time. Someone robs something from a store regardless of the price the police arent going to show up amd tell the owner he cant press charges. The person is most likely headed to a cell. Is he going to do time ? No way but he is more than likely getting booked.

imabot

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2017
It happens all the time. Someone robs something from a store regardless of the price the police arent going to show up amd tell the owner he cant press charges. The person is most likely headed to a cell. Is he going to do time ? No way but he is more than likely getting booked.
Pressing charges and booking someone into a cell are different. If we were booking people for petty theft, we would be packing 5 to a cell all day everyday.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
Pressing charges and booking someone into a cell are different. If we were booking people for petty theft, we would be packing 5 to a cell all day everyday.

5 to a cell ??? Try 20 or 30. Visit central booking in nyc
Where does someone end up after they get arrested and are in the precinct waiting for the charges to be processed?

Reactions: Dloks
Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store