Show your Plecos Here !!

kshkong97

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2019
Just got into the pleco keeping hobby, so all my plecos are still below the 3inch mark :D

L18 Gold Nugget Pleco

L191 Dull Eyed Royal Pleco

Haven't identified what pleco is this yet

Haven't identified this either.

phreeflow

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Nov 19, 2007
SoCal
Just got into the pleco keeping hobby, so all my plecos are still below the 3inch mark

Haven't identified what pleco is

Haven't identified what pleco is this yet

Haven't identified this either.
That’s an L114 Leopardas and most likely an L333 King Tiger

Reactions: DarkOne

Chefken

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2010
Harwinton CT
Here are mine.....i also have a Bristlenose somewhere! The Goldie picture is awful but It is finally leaving the caves of my tank after a month. The Vampire has grown up in my 120 and is nearly full grown. The Scarlet is my new Pride and Joy.....11"!!IMG_1443.JPG l029.jpg IMG_1586 (002).JPG GOLDIE.jpg IMG_1589.JPG SEVEN IN TANK.jpg

benzjamin13

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Sep 12, 2005
Los Angeles, CA
Wow is this L200?
Yup...my 3rd one. The first one I got was absolutely awesome! This Pleco changed everything for me. It had so much personality and character. When food dropped, he would actually swim upside down to retrieve a pellet. And the best part was, during water changes, it actually would go underneath each driftwood and fan out any debris for me to siphon out. At first I didn't realize what it was doing. I thought it was hiding during water changes, but then I noticed that it would come out...see the siphon (I use a hard yellow pipe at the end)...and then proceed to clean under the driftwood.

• Love
Reactions: Matteus and DarkOne

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Yup...my 3rd one. The first one I got was absolutely awesome! This Pleco changed everything for me. It had so much personality and character. When food dropped, he would actually swim upside down to retrieve a pellet. And the best part was, during water changes, it actually would go underneath each driftwood and fan out any debris for me to siphon out. At first I didn't realize what it was doing. I thought it was hiding during water changes, but then I noticed that it would come out...see the siphon (I use a hard yellow pipe at the end)...and then proceed to clean under the driftwood.
Sounds cool, I hate it when you lose a once in a lifetime type of fish

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store