Your Move,Viper!

islandguy11

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2017
Thailand
I've never eaten Thai food but I shall try it some day.
Actually I eat more Western food here (I'm a pizza, hamburger and cottage pie kind of guy) than Thai food, but I still like many local dishes. I've heard Thai restaurants are the fastest growing kind of restaurants around the world, so it's certainly popular. If you get a chance be sure to try:
-- Gangkiew Wan Gai: Green Curry Coconut Soup with chicken
-- Tom Yam Goong: Sweet & Sour soup with prawns
-- Pad Thai: Stir-fried noodles with vegetables & chicken

• Love
Reactions: Matteus and Dloks

twentyleagues

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2017
Flint town!
I have had alot of Thai food. Also big on korean food. But I don't think I know what cottage pie is? islandguy11 islandguy11
Pad Thai and korean spicy rice cakes are two of my favorite foods.

islandguy11

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2017
Thailand
I have had alot of Thai food. Also big on korean food. But I don't think I know what cottage pie is? islandguy11 islandguy11
Pad Thai and korean spicy rice cakes are two of my favorite foods.
Cottage Pie is a popular dish in UK, Australia (and I can assume Tasmania as Kittie Katt said she makes it). Pretty simple, just mashed potatoes over ground beef, sauce and sometimes veggies.

classiccottagepie_90765_16x9.jpg

Reactions: Matteus

twentyleagues

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2017
Flint town!
Cottage Pie is a popular dish in UK, Australia (and I can assume Tasmania as Kittie Katt said she makes it). Pretty simple, just mashed potatoes over ground beef, sauce and sometimes veggies.

View attachment 1361381
I figured that's what you meant, ive had it just dont think it was called that. I think they called it shepards pie. But yeah that's right up my alley to...lol

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
I have what's called "chef Shamy flavored butter" I use the garlic flavor to amplify my grilled cheese experience (cream cheese can also be used)
I'm not opposed to using garlic butter for my grilled cheese.. Actually I'm not opposed to using garlic in many dishes, I bloody love garlic!

View attachment 1361381
Hehehehe Tasmania is actually a state of.... Australia. ;)

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Three paint buckets filled with uranium sat in the Grand Canyon Museum Collection building for nearly two decades while tourists were unaware they were being exposed to radiation, a safety manager at the National Park has claimed.

This is nice to know especially since my brother and his family just visited there 3 months before it was removed.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/grand-ca...-for-nearly-two-decades-safety-manager-claims

We know it around here as Sheppard's pie....not to be confused with pot pie.
I know pot pie.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store