Tiger Motaguense

mfmlides

Feeder Fish
Jun 29, 2018
New York
1 year old Male Tiger Motaguense for sale. I’m in NY. 7-8”. Great fish. Making room for a flowerhorn.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fiat4

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2017
How much ,where in ny are you ? Aggressive with other fish? ,can he be kept with other fish?

mfmlides

Feeder Fish
Jun 29, 2018
New York
How much ,where in ny are you ? Aggressive with other fish? ,can he be kept with other fish?
I’m in Queens, NY. By the Throggs Neck Bridge. Can he be kept with other fish? Depending on fish and tank size, Sure. But he is a motoguense and overall they’re aggressive.

Honestly I don’t even care about the money. I’m more concerned he’s looks after properly and responsibly.

Fiat4

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2017
I have the space,, he would go in a 300g with other aggressive fish,, jaguar cichilid, dovii,and a few others,, they all in the "12 range,, they are still to small for my 450g tanks,, as I keep monster fish,,let me know,,

mfmlides

Feeder Fish
Jun 29, 2018
New York
I have the space,, he would go in a 300g with other aggressive fish,, jaguar cichilid, dovii,and a few others,, they all in the "12 range,, they are still to small for my 450g tanks,, as I keep monster fish,,let me know,,
Sounds like he’d fit right in. Where are you located? Sounds like he’d have a great home and flourish

Fiat4

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2017
I'm in yonkers,, I though the dovii would be crazy but I have no problems with the fish,, they get feed good,,and have plenty of space,,till the bigger go into the 450g"s. Tanks,,I had to remove one big tilapia buttficory ,,he was very agressive,of all of them,,let me know if you come my way anytime or I can just swing by Sunday afternoon,,I don't get home till 5 everyday and then I get to deal with the kids and business bs,,,

mfmlides

Feeder Fish
Jun 29, 2018
New York
I'm in yonkers,, I though the dovii would be crazy but I have no problems with the fish,, they get feed good,,and have plenty of space,,till the bigger go into the 450g"s. Tanks,,I had to remove one big tilapia buttficory ,,he was very agressive,of all of them,,let me know if you come my way anytime or I can just swing by Sunday afternoon,,I don't get home till 5 everyday and then I get to deal with the kids and business bs,,,
If you want him, yeah that would be great. I can meet you or you can come by. Either way. But knowing he’d be in a good home with plenty of space and other fish is great.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store